Friday, August 27, 2004

On the web!

I found Dave on the web at Daily Kos... Pretty cool, I thought.

And, then, here he is mentioned at Grass Roots Miami... Very cool, I though.

Further along my travels, I found him on Wes Clark's site... Beyond cool. (General Clark was my candidate in the earlier Presidential primary cycle; I still think General Clark is the ideal servant leader. He'll do great things in the next Cabinet.)

And a little further along, I find that Dave was in USA Today (the McPaper of newspapers) a while back... Well, I'm just tickled pink.

And back in blog land, I find that Frank Lynch has blogged about Dave in Really Not Worth Archiving. I'm thinking, "Check it out. Dave not only has a whole blog dedicated to him and his campaign, but other bloggers are blogging about him." Hot.

So there we are: Dave's on the web. All over!

Now, it's incumbent on you to spread the word about Dave's candidacy for the House of Representatives. Get on the move!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home